SEBI Recruitment 120 Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Vacancy
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI Recruitment) invites online application form 120 Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Posts. Apply Online from 15-Sep-2018.
Location:- All India
-:Post Description Jobs in SEBI:-
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Pay Scale|
|3.||Information Technology||08||Rs. 28150-55600/-|
|4.||Engineering (Civil)||05||Rs. 28150-55600/-|
|5.||Engineering (Electrical)||05||Rs. 28150-55600/-|
-:SEBI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:-
- General- Master’s Degree in any discipline OR Bachelor’s Degree in Law OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering OR Chartered Accountant OR Company Secretary OR Chartered Financial Analyst OR Cost & Work Accountant.
- Legal- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University.
- Information Technology– Graduate in engineering (electrical/ electronics/ electronics and
communication/ information technology/ computer science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR Graduate in any discipline with post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/ information technology.
- Engineering (Civil)- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Engineering (Electrical)- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Age Limit- Not more than 27 years as on 30-Apr-2017 (Age Relaxation as per Govt rules for reserved category).
-:Application Fee SEBI Jobs:-
- SC/ST/PWD- Rs. 100/-.
- Unreserved & OBC (NCL)- Candidates have to pay Rs. 850/- through online.
Mode of Selection SEBI Recruitment:- Selection of candidates will be based on online Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply SEBI Recruitment:- Eligible candidates may apply online through official website www.sebi.gov.in from 15-Sep-2018.
Important Date Regarding SEBI Careers
|Starting Date for Online Application||15-Sep-2018|
|Last Date for Online Registration||–|