Delhi High Court Recruitment 124 Judicial Assistant & 68 Attendant
Delhi High Court Recruitment invites online application form for 124 Junior Judicial Assistant/ Restorer & 68 Attendant Posts. Interested candidates may Apply through official website www.delhihighcourt.nic.in. Online submission of application start from 13-Jun-2017 and the last date of application 30-Jun-2017.
-:Delhi High Court Post Description:-
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Pay Scale|
|1.||Junior Judicial Assistant/ Restorer||124||5th|
-:Delhi High Court Vacancy Eligibility Criteria:-
- Junior Judicial Assistant/ Restorer- The candidates must be graduate and having minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English Typing on Computer.
- Court/ Room Attendant- Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or Industrial Training Institute Pass Certificate from a recognized Institute.
- Age Limit- 18-27 years as on 01-Jan-2017 (Age Relaxation as per Govt rules for reserved category).
-:Delhi Court Recruitment Application Fee:-
- General/OBC- Candidates have to pay Rs.300/- + along with applicable transaction charges through online.
- SC/ST/Persons with disability/Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates- No fee is required.
-:Mode of Selection:-
- Written Test- two hours based on Multiple Choice Question pattern in English consisting of (I) Language Comprehension (II) General Awareness (III) General Mathematics & (IV) Reasoning Ability, carrying a weightage of 180 marks.
- Writing Test- Comprehension/essay writing test of 50 marks.
- Typing Test- Duration of 10 minutes at the speed of 40 WPM.
- Interview- 35 marks.
High Court of Delhi How to Apply:- Eligible candidates may apply online through official website www.delhihighcourt.nic.in on or before 30-Jun-2017.
High Court Delhi Important Date Regarding Job
|Starting Date for Online Application||13-Aug-2016|
|Last Date for Online Registration||30-Jun-2017|
|Last Date for Generating Challan||30-Jun-2017|
|Last Date for Updating info of payment||03-Jul-2017|