Delhi District Court Recruitment 288 Jr Judicial Assistant
Delhi District Court Recruitment invites online application form for 288 Junior Judicial Assistant Posts. Interested candidates may Apply through official website www.delhidistrictcourts.nic.in. Online submission of application start from 11-Nov-2017 and the last date of application 01-Dec-2017.
-:Delhi District Court Post Description:-
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Grade Pay|
|1.||Junior Judicial Assistant||288||Rs. 2800/-|
-:Delhi District Court Vacancy Eligibility Criteria:-
- Junior Judicial Assistant- The candidates must be graduate and having minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English Typing on Computer.
- Age Limit- 18-27 years as on 01-Dec-2017 (Age Relaxation as per Govt rules for reserved category).
-:Delhi District Courts Application Fee:-
- General/OBC- Candidates have to pay Rs.300/- + along with applicable transaction charges through online.
- SC/ST/Persons with disability/Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates- No fee is required.
-:Mode of Selection:-
- Written Test- 200 Questions based on Multiple Choice Question pattern in English consisting of (I) Language Comprehension (II) General Awareness (III) General Mathematics & (IV) Reasoning Ability, carrying a weightage of 200 marks.
- Typing Test- Duration of 10 minutes at the speed of 40 WPM.
High Court of Delhi How to Apply:- Eligible candidates may apply online through official website www.delhidistrictcourts.nic.in on or before 01-Dec-2017.
|Starting Date for Online Application||11-Nov-2017|
|Last Date for Online Registration||01-Dec-2017|
|Last Date for Generating Challan||08-Dec-2017|
E District Court Delhi Important Links
Delhi District Court Recruiting 88 Female Advocates
Delhi District Court invites applications for 88 Female Advocates Post. Apply on or before 20-Sep-2016.
- Post Name- Female Advocates
- Number of Vacancies- 88 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for the Post:- The candidates must have Bachelor Degree in Law or its equivalent qualification from any Recognized Board or University.
Mode of Selection:- Selection of candidates will be based on Interview.
How to Apply:- The Application should be in the prescribed format with self-attested Photocopy of all documents and sent to “Please see below given Official Advertisement Link for address”.
|Starting Date of Application||05-Sep-2016|
|Last Date for Application||20-Sep-2106|