Air India Recruitment 217 Trainee Pilots (CPL Holders) Vacancy
Air India Recruitment invites offline application for 217 Trainee Pilots (CPL Holders) Posts. Apply on or before 25-Sep-2017.
Location:- Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Bhopal
- Post Name- Pilot (CPL Holders)
- Number of Vacancies- 217 Posts
- Stipend- Rs. 25000/-PM
Acadmic Qualifications for the Post:- 10+2 from a recognized Board/ University.
Technical/ Licence Qualifications:-
- Current valid CPL issued by DGCA, India
- Valid ATR Endorsement with IR
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- IR Endorsement for CPL
- Current RTR (A) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
- Valid ELP
- Candidates should be in possession of Indian Current passport, if not available , proof of submission of application to be attached.
Age Limit:- Not more than 38 years (40 years for SC/ST)
- OBC- Candidates should be drawn Rs. 3000/- DD in favour of “AIR INDIA LIMITED, ” payable at DELHI.
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman- No need to pay.
Mode of Selection:- Selection of candidates will be based on Psychometric Test who qualify in the Psychometric Test will be required to appear for Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC) and Personal Interview.
How to Apply:- The Application should be in the prescribed format along with a recent passport size photograph duly pasted and a Demand Draft of Rs.3000/- sent to “General Manager (Personnel), Air India Limited, Headquarters Airlines House, 113, Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Road, New Delhi-110001 ” on or before 25-Sep-2017.
Important Date Regarding Job:-
- Last Date for Receipt of Application- 25-Sep-2017.
Important Links Regarding Job:-
- Official Advertisement Link & Application Form- Download pdf Notification
Air India Recruitment 400 Cabin Crew (Female) Vacancy
Air India Limited (Air India Recruitment) invites online application form for 400 Cabin Crew (Female) Posts. Interested candidates may Apply through official website www.airindia.in. Online submission of application start from 10-Jul-2017 and the last date of application 01-Aug-2017.
Location:- Northern Region
-:Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2017:-
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Stipend|
|1.||Cabin Crew (Female)||400||Rs. 15000/- PM|
-:Eligibility Criteria Air India Career:-
- Academic Qualification- Graduation OR 10+2 and Three years degree/ diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Travel & Tourism (Government recognized courses).
- Experience Cabin Crew- Must be Presently working as Cabin Crew in a scheduled airline with minimum one year of experience as Cabin Crew and having a valid SEP for Airbus or Boeing family aircraft. The candidature of the incumbents will be considered only where the training requirement is for Transition or Conversion.
- Trainee Cabin Crew- No experience required
- Age Limit- 18-27 years as on 01-Aug-2017 (18-35 years in case of Experience).
-:Air India Recruitment 2017 Application Fee:-
- General/OBC- Candidates should be drawn Rs. 1000/- Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA LIMITED” payable at Delhi.
- SC/ST- No fee.
Mode of Selection:- Eligible candidates are required to go through a Group Dynamics & Personality Assessment Test (GD & PAT) at the venues “Training Hall, Ground Floor Air India Admin Building, Opp. Post Office IGI Airport, Terminal- 1, Palam, New Delhi 110037 ” on 03-Aug to 05-Aug-2017.
Air India Recruitment How to Apply:- Eligible candidates may apply online through official website www.airindia.in on or before 01-Aug-2017. Candidates would also be required to bring Demand Draft at the time of appearing for GD & PAT.
Important Date Regarding Job
|Starting Date for Online Application||10-Jul-2017|
|Last Date for Online Application||01-Aug-2017|
Important Links Regarding Job
Air India Recruitment 300 Trainee Cabin Crew Posts
Air India Limited (Air India Recruitment) invites Air India Careers online application for 300 Trainee Cabin Crew Posts. Apply Online on or before 08-Nov-2016.
Location:- Southern Region
-:Air India Careers for Freshers:-
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Pay Scale|
|1.||Trainee Cabin Crew||300||Rs. 35075/- PM|
-:Air India Vacancy Details:-
- Male- 75 Posts
- Female- 225 Posts
-:Air India Jobs Eligibility Criteria:-
- Academic Qualification- The candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized Board/ University (given preference who have three years’ Degree/ Diploma Holder in Hotel Management and Catering Technology).
- Age Limit- 18-27 years as on 01-Oct-2016 (Age Relaxation as per Govt rules for reserved category).
-:Application Fee Air India Careers for Freshers:-
- General/OBC- Candidates should be drawn Rs. 1000/- Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA LIMITED” payable at Chennai.
- SC/ST- No fee.
Air India Recruitment Mode of Selection:- Eligible candidates are required to go through a Group Dynamics & Personality Assessment Test (GD & PAT) at the venues as decided by Air India Limited.
Air India Recruitment How to Apply:- Eligible candidates may apply online through official website www.airindia.in on or before 08-Nov-2016. Candidates would also be required to bring Demand Draft at the time of appearing for GD & PAT.
Important Date Regarding Jobs in Air India
|Starting Date for Online Application||18-Oct-2016|
|Last Date of Online Application||08-Nov-2016|