Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 111 Apprenticeship Training Trade
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment invites online application form for 111 Apprenticeship Training Trade Posts. Interested candidates may Apply through official website www.bhartiseva.com. Online submission of application start from 04-Sep-2017 and the last date of application 22-Sep-2017.
Location:- All India
-:Naval Dockyard Mumbai Post Description:-
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
-:Naval Dockyard Eligibility Criteria:-
- Academic Qualification- 8th class pass from a recognized school and have passed relevant ITI / trade test
from any institute recognized by NCVT (SCVT or equivalent.
- Age Limit- 14-21 years as on 22-Sep-2017 (Age Relaxation as per Govt rules for reserved category).
Mode of Selection:- Selection of candidates will be based on written test/ medical/ interview.
How to Apply:- Eligible candidates may apply online through official website www.bhartiseva.com on or before 22-Sep-2017.
Important Date Regarding Job
|Starting Date for Online Application||04-Sep-2017|
|Last Date for Online Registration||22-Sep-2017|
Important Links Regarding Job
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruiting 315 Apprenticeship Trainee Posts
Naval Dockyard Mumbai invites applications for 315 Apprenticeship Trainee Posts. Apply on or before 14-Oct-2016.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Post Description:-
- Post Name- Apprenticeship Trainee
- Number of Vacancies- 315 Posts
- Stipend- As per prescribed rates will be paid as per exant govt. rules
Post Wise Vacancy:-
- Mechanist– 15 Posts
- Fitter– 40 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic– 10 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance– 10 Posts
- Electroplater– 10 Posts
- Refrigerator and Air Conditioner Machine– 10 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Elect.)– 15 Posts
- Mason (BC)– 15 Posts
- Painter (General)– 10 Posts
- Tailor– 15 Posts
- Mechanic (Diesel)– 25 Posts
- Pattern Maker– 10 Posts
- Foundry Man– 05 Posts
- Plumber– 20 Posts
- Power Electrician– 15 Posts
- Mechanic Radio & Radar (Aircraft)– 15 Posts
- Shipwright Steel– 15 Posts
- Rigger (Heavy Industries)– 10 Posts
- Pipe Fitter– 15 Posts
- Crane Operator (Overhead SI)– 10 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker– 10 Posts
- Shipwright Wood– 15 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for the Post:- The candidates must have passed matrix/std X with a minimum of 50% marks & ITI examination in relevant trade with aggregate of 65% marks.
Age Limit:- Born between 01-Apr-1996 to 31-Mar-2003 (Age Relaxation as per Govt rules for reserved category).
Mode of Selection:- Selection of candidates will be based on the basis of marks obtained in Matrix & ITI Examination. Candidates in the preliminary Merit list will be called for written test,after qualifying written test candidates called for Medical Examination and Interview.
How to Apply Naval Dockyard Mumbai:- The Application should be in the prescribed format with attested Photocopy of all relevant documents sent to “PO Box No. 10035 GPO, Mumbai-400001” on or before 14-Oct-2016.
Important Date Regarding Job:-
- Last Date of Application Submission- 14-Oct-2016.
Important Links for Regarding Job:-
- Official Advertisement Link & Application Form- Download pdf Notifiaction